E-commerce marketing is a viable choice for many to supplement their income during their retirement years.
Finding your ideal retirement lifestyle begins at The Un-Retired Entrepreneur, where people of all ages are helped to prepare for, transition into, and maneuver through the challenges of retirement or un-retirement. Reach out to Joseph William today for more info!
E-commerce Marketing During Retirement
E-commerce marketing is growing at a breakneck pace. Chain Store Age notes that U.S. E-commerce retail sales grew 17.9% in 2021 with the top E-commerce retailers seeing a 25% growth in sales. While the industry is unlikely to maintain that rapid growth after the pandemic, E-commerce isn’t going anywhere.
For entrepreneurs in their retirement years, there’s no time to waste getting a piece of the E-commerce pie. Already highly competitive, the E-commerce sector will only grow more saturated as sales continue to shift online. Read on for more info from The Un-Retired Entrepreneur.
How to create a winning E-commerce marketing strategy in 2021
What does it take for a new business to stand out against established E-commerce brands?
- Niches are the key to success for small eCommerce businesses. Niches capitalize on current trends and unique interests.
- Shoppable content takes omnichannel E-commerce marketing to the next level. Now, brands can convert customers with targeted content in just one or two clicks.
- It’s not enough to convert. To retain online consumers, businesses must deliver a first-rate customer experience with a user-friendly website, seamless checkout, and excellent customer service.
3 steps to a lean E-commerce marketing launch
Get your store up and running quickly with these simple E-commerce marketing startup steps.
- Legally establish your business by choosing a business name and registering an LLC. Forming an LLC takes as little as 6-10 days but expedited services like ZenBusiness.com do it even faster.
- Choose an E-commerce marketing platform that matches your business needs.
- Obtain seller’s permits in the states where you’ll do business and a general business license if required by your home state.
Tips for building a resilient E-commerce marketing brand
Launching your E-commerce business is the easy part. Now, how do you make it last?
- Develop an authentic brand identity and weave it into visuals, messaging, and social media. Branding should distinguish your business from competitors and speak to your ideal customer.
- Stay active on social media with a mixture of organic and paid strategies, using analytics and social listening to guide your marketing plan.
- Create your own eye-catching graphics with Adobe’s free banner maker and logo creation tool and use them for everything from business cards to digital marketing.
- Boost sales and drive repeat purchases with discounts, deals, and special offers.
- Go above and beyond with E-commerce customer service by offering support on multiple channels and delivering it in real-time with live chat and self-help resources.
No matter what you’re selling, online shopping is the future. B2B and B2C customers alike crave the convenient, connected experience that E-commerce marketing offers. However, succeeding with online sales takes more than a great product. Master these tips and you’ll be on your way to the next level of success!
Image via Pexels
By Cherie Mclaughlin from Couchbasedbiz.com