“Learn Build Earn” Review
Name: Learn Build Earn
Owners: Mark Ling
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
Learn Build Earn
In addition to Learn Build Earn (LBE), Mark Ling has one of the better affiliate educational programs available. LBE is about learning how to market digital products online.
In order to be effective in the digital product world, you need training which is well rounded in all aspects of this business, and Mark does a great job in getting this done.
1) Step-by-Step training & plenty of it
2) Covers all aspects of building a business in this area
3) Well known developer of this training with good credentials (Mark Ling)
4) Excellent support
5) Work within your own time limits and availability
The Not So Good
1) Requires a strong commitment as you cannot know if this is for you until after your purchase
2) At $2497, it is one of the more expensive training programs around
3) Can be challenging for some in creating your own product
The Actual Training
There are fourteen (14) modules in this training program.
Here is a rundown of what you get:
- Profit Funnels, Niches and Influence
- Creating Products That Sell
- Chapter Outlines
- Sales Pages and Mini Mechanisms
- Creating Great Bonuses
- Creating Graphics
- Story Component of Salescopy
- Email Marketing & Writing Tips
- Set Up Your Website and Install WordPress
- Quality Content and Outsourcing
- Improving Members and Affiliate’s Area
- Facebook, Email Lists, and Continuity
- YouTube Organic Traffic
- Hurricane Method and Finding Affiliates
The training within Learn Build Earn is excellent, and Mark Ling is a well respected mentor in the online world.
This program teaches how to be successful online with a number of different training tools and techniques. Also, the business model is built around digital products which is a very lucrative and expanding part of the internet marketplace. Once created, digital products can be sold over and over again without a lot of additional work, and there is no cost of materials or production involved.
They actually limit the amount of positions which they accept into the program. This is genuine, and not a marketing hoax. The reason for this is their excellent level of support, which they do not wish to dilute.
The reason I gave they a ranking of 90 out of 100, and not higher, is the price. $2497 is a bit high for many folks, especially those just starting out.
Overall, this program is put together pretty well, with a lot of valuable information. Because of the price, it’s not for everyone.
My highest recommendation for a training program for beginners, as well as experienced marketers, is Wealthy Affiliate. It’s affordable and extremely effective. Read my full review below of this online training program.
All the very Best in your Online Adventures,