VideoRankr Pro Monthly Review
Name: VideoRankr Pro Monthly
Price: $1 Trial & then $47/month
Owners: Joshua Zamora
Overall Rank: 50 out of 100
This is video ranking software which is web-based and helps rank your YouTube videos in search engines for your selected keywords. It creates back links by building links to your videos on different websites including video blogs and social bookmarking sites.
The Good & the Bad
1) You can create different types of links
2) Not highly technical to implement
3) Ranks YouTube videos in Googe
4) Relatively easy to use
The Not So Good:
1) Only operates on YouTube videos
2) With extra costs it can get expensive
3) Unless you get the more expensive Pro Plan pinger, drip feed and reporting not included
4) Exaggerates how quickly your videos will rank
5) Interface issues
Who is VideoRankr Pro Monthly For?
Internet marketers who are interested in video as a promotional tool.
Tools & Training
- Ranks your YouTube videos on autopilot.
- Built-in pinger which ping all the links
- Easy to set up a campaign
- You can create different types of links to rank your videos.
- Drip feed option.
- List of links are posted.
- Has a user-interface which is user friendly
- Includes some bonuses.
These are the Steps to Get Started:
- Create Your Account
- Add Campaigns
- Boost Videos
- Rank Higher
This product is more of an ordering system than software. You order several services with credits which you must buy in order to prepay for the services, and buy more credits to continue to use this product. Also, without the Professional Plan at $47 per month many needed items are not included.
Also, the list of directories to which your videos are submitted for back links may not be relevant to your product niche. For social bookmarking sites it would be less expensive to get it done yourself on Fiverr. Also their video syndication service can be quite expensive if you have multiple videos to get syndicated.
If you do decide to purchase Video Rankr, be aware of the additional costs such as the link indexing system and the credits. You may be able to get these services at an upgrade offer of One Time discount.
The link indexer is a must in order to index all your links to have a good chance to be found on search engines.
Overall for the money required to get this up and running which may or may not be effective for your particular niche, I personally think there are better options out there even if you do it yourself.
For an all encompassing Online Training Platform Click Here for my Recommendation.