Price: $47 Personal Version; $67 Professional Version; One Time Payment
Owners: David Chamberlain- Co-Founder
Overall Rank: 85 out of 100
Viddyoze is a cloud-based online platform for creating high quality animation videos with pre-made animated templates. Since it is cloud-based, there is no need for any software to install.
This platform is growing rapidly with over 75,000 users and over One (1) million animated videos.
The current release is Version 3.0
First version came out in 2015.
The Good & the Not So Good
1) Easy to use
2) Has features other similar products do not
3) Just came up with 3rd version of their platform
4) Have come a long way in three (3) years
5) Saves time and money since it’s cloud-based
6) Professional looking videos
The Not So Good:
1) Company is relatively new. First version came out in 2015.
2) Template library is not very large as of yet
3) Have to spend additional money for the Template Club
4) No free trial period, as you have to register your credit card for the 30 day guarantee
5) Platform can be slow to process some videos
Who is Viddyoze For?
For folks who want to use video as part of their content such as video creators, vloggers, as well as online and offline entrepreneurs
* Alpha Technology
* 100% Cloud-Based
* Movie Filters
* Template Club for $37/month or #347 /year
* Professional lower thirds
* Intros and Outros
* Social Media Calls to Actions
* Live Action Animations
* Smooth Animated Transitions
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – 100%
The main differences between the Commercial and Personal options do make the Commercial option more appealing. With the Commercial you get an unlimited number of video renders per month, along with unlimited usage rights on both personal and client videos. With the Personal option, you only get 30 renders per month, and unlimited usage rights on just personal videos.
There are a number of different template options. Once you select a template, you can then customize it. Different templates will give you different customization options.
In some of the templates, you can customize the title and text, along with some background colors. While in others, you can also add an image.
There a re two license options– Viddyoze Personal and Viddyoze Commercial. The former is available for $47, while you can get the latter for $67.
The licenses for the Viddyoze 2.0 platform cost $77 and $97 respectively so you do get a better deal with Viddyoze 3.0
Template Club for $37/month or #347 /year
Although there are certainly some shortcomings with a relatively new company in this competitive marketplace, they have done well for only their third year in business.
Once they address some of the shortcomings, such as their processing speed, and add more templates, they should be a competitive force.
For those who are interested in creating production quality video content, this is certainly a viable choice.
All the Best,