Name: ShopExpress Unlimited Store
>>>>Click Above for Additional Product Info<<<<
Price: $37.01 One Time Investment
Owner: Dr. Amit Pareek
Overall Rank: 75 out of 100
This product is an affiliate store builder that was created to allow you to set up affiliate stores containing Amazon products on an automatic basis. Visitors to your site are redirected to Amazon once they click on a product offering which they desire. Once they purchase an affiliate commission is registered to your account.
In order to access products from other platforms such as AliExpress and Ebay you have to upgrade in the ShopExpress system.
Although there have been several other store builder systems created and offered over the years, this particular system offers some unique advantages. The majority, if not all, of the previous offerings were all centered around Word Press. This is not a Word Press theme or plug-in. Being a stand-alone site, it is more functional in its features and designs.
The downside is that it does require some basic technical skills (like using FTP software such as FileZilla or FireFTP to install it, and then go into your cPanel of your hosting account to create a database, and finally set up a CRON job to get things working properly). But once set up you are not inhibited by any of the limits of Word Press. Your site will actually run faster since it is not part of another system, and you won’t have any plugin conflicts.
It also covers all major niches. The administrative area is very functional and easy to navigate. The system not only searches for and adds new products to your store, but with the upgrade you can automatically post to Facebook for the new products added to your store. This creates a source of free traffic through backlinks and grows your store automatically.
The Good & the Not So Good
- Saves you time and money in setting up affiliate sites
- The platform is SEO friendly
- Mobile friendly
- Everything is run on autopilot once you get the system set up
The Not So Good:
- upgrades to access additional platforms and other features
- need some basic tech skills to set up (you have to manually install it)
- there is a thirty (30) day money back guarantee but you have to provide a reason with proof that you gave the system a good try and it did not work for you. This does leave a lot up to the discretion up to the company whether you will get your money back or not. It definitely is not an unconditional money back guarantee.
Who is ShopExpress Unlimited Store For?
For people who are concentrated on eCommerce, Amazon sellers, and local marketers who want to save the time, money, and effort of creating their own digital stores.
Tools & Training
Here is a video which runs you through the process of creating a store and gives you some in-depth knowledge on this product:
Three Step Process
1) Create your account and get an Affiliate ID
2) Select the type of site you want with your desired keywords
3) Products are then automatically added to your site with free viral Facebook traffic and free review videos
- Five (5) color themes from which to choose
- An Artificial Intelligence (AI) feature that is self-updating which automatically adds more products, videos, and Facebook traffic. It also updates the product price as needed.
- The latest HTML5 & CSS3 technology so that it is one hundred (100%) percent mobile responsive
- Built-in Slider interacts with users to increase engagement and conversions
- Product management for category, tags, and products makes editing and adding products a simple process
- Social Sharing Buttons included on the product pages
- Single Click Updates
- Extensive video training for each feature is included
Their Help Desk to get questions answered or submit a ticket is below. This is available on a 24/7 basis.
1) Unlimited Store License — $37.01 — One Time Investment
2) Three (3) Store License — $27 — One Time Investment
3) One (1) Store License — $17 — One Time Investment
Auto-updater provides all updates and future versions automatically.
Upgrades are available.
This does seem like an effective product to save you both time and money in building your own eCommerce stores. I do not like the fact that you need to upgrade to get some additional function, features, and benefits. I much prefer it to be in all one package at one price so that anyone can maximize the results from this system. I personally don’t like upgrades and one time only offers.
Also it is unrealistic to think that you are going to generate significant amount of income from just one affiliate site. While reviewing this product I also learned that a seasoned affiliate marketer did contact the company and requested proof of income and a link to one of their Amazon sites, and they flatly refused. This is a red flag to me.
The bottom line is that there is money to be made from Amazon affiliate sites. AliExpress, Amazon, and Ebay are all legitimate ways to make a little or substantial income as they all have large affiliate networks. The people who are committed to this business model do well. In order to generate a good amount of income, it does require you to create multiple sites. That is why the front end offer for multiple sites is the way to go if you are interested in this product and business model.
Although it takes time, effort, and some technical know-how to get these sites initially set-up, once established they are pretty much on autopilot. The system will expand your product offerings, add posts and content to your sites as well as post to social networks. This does save tremendous time.
If you are willing to go through the set-up process, create multiple sites each in a different nice or different type of buyer, it is possible to create some good passive income. The software itself is very functional and well written, but it does require a commitment to this type of business model, and the time and effort to implement the features of this system.
Overall, considering both the pros and cons, I give this a just above average rating.
To your Success,
=>=>=>Click Here<=<=<= For an All-in-One Online Marketing Platform for Both Training and Implementation...