Commission Machine Review
Name: The Commission Machine
Price: $47 plus Upgrades
Owners: Michael Cheney
Overall Rank: 65 out of 100
This is basically a training course on selling affiliate products in the internet marketing niche. The emphasis is on creating email marketing campaigns. Primarily video training and a lot of up sells as you move through the training process.
1) Step-by-Step training
2) Some good information
3) Michael Cheney is a competent trainer
4) Good Support
5) Low cost at $47 to get started
The Not So Good
1) Not good for beginners (doesn’t teach many of the basics)
2) No training on traffic which is what you need to produce $
3) Lots of up sells
4) Training is not in depth enough, but for the price it’s okay
5) A lot of the training is stuff you can find elsewhere on the net for free or low cost
6) Promotion of program not upfront enough with what you actually get; lacks transparency
7) Too much hype in their advertising and promotion
8) More interested in selling their products than training you
Who is The Commission Machine For?
Definitely this program is not for everyone. It doesn’t teach the basics such as how to setting up an autoresponder, landing page, or how to get traffic. You are left to figure this out for yourself unless you are a more experience marketer who has the basic skills.
Tools & Training
Seven (7) modules on the core training.
- The Orientation session with Micheal Cheney (another up sell on purchasing his high ticket item call 7 Figure Franchise)
- Getting Started (Overview of his RAPID System – Research, Angle, Provide Incentives, Deploy
- Providing Incentives
- The No List Method (how to market without a mailing list by using mainly Facebook posts)
- Advance Ninja Tactics (teaches how to increase income by adding bonuses and sending follow up messages at the right time.)
$47 one time and then up sells of $27/month for a program called Commissionology, which allows you to copy and paste Cheney’s campaigns. There’s a done for you service which is $97, and then there’s a product called 7Figure Franchise which he sells for $1997. This is apparently some secret way to get traffic from Facebook.
Overall this program has too much hype for my liking, and not enough in depth training, but check it out and decide for yourself. The training overall is decent for the initial price. You are not forced into any upgrades. But if you are a beginner, it is definitely not for you.
Also, they promote that you will be in profit with three (3) simple steps, without experience or an email list, and that is definitely not the case. This info is not anything new, and much is just affiliate marketing training that is common all over the web.
Click Here for my Review of a Training Platform which is suitable for Beginners and More Experienced marketers.
All the Best,