Name: Niche Reaper v3.0
Price: $147 One Time Investment
Owners: Easy Pro Marketing LLC — Matt Garrett and Simon Harries
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
This is a tool which allow you to automate your keyword research, and more easily zone in on profitable niches. This software helps you to identify and qualify keywords in niches which have a high probability for profit. The first version of Niche Reaper came out in 2008.
You are also able to analyze the competition for SEO factors. With this research tool you can discover keywords in real time, as well as locate available domains for those specific keywords.
It digs up 25,000 buyer related keywords each day, and analyzes their potential for profit. This allows you to become aware of niches of which you may have never thought to investigate.
The goal of this software tool is to give you a way to obtain keywords and niches which are pre-researched with low competition, high traffic, and high commercial value. You are able to find niches where people are spending money.
The Good & the Not So Good
1) Easy to use — no advanced technical skills needed
2) Web-based – no need to download software so it works on any platform
3) Saves time in researching keywords and niches
4) Locates hard to find high profit niches
5) Allows you to spend more time on generating traffic and creating more web properties
6) Money Back Guarantee — Thirty Days
7) Updates automatically added at no cost
The Not So Good:
1) There are no obvious drawbacks to this software program which I could discover while using it
Who is Niche Reaper v3.0 For?
This product can be used by internet marketers of all kinds whether your are into affiliate marketing, eCommerce, Amazon sales, content marketers and bloggers, video marketers, domain and website flippers, list builders, SEO marketers, niche marketers, and social media marketers.
Tools & Training
Complete training on how the software works and access to a database of in excess of two million (2,000,000) buyer keywords. All updates are automatically added to the software at not cost.
Three (3) Step Process to generate desired keywords:
1) Create your online account and receive your login details
2) Set up search parameters in order to discover trending niches in different markets
3) Export your buyer keywords to CSV for use on your campaigns
Here are the catefories of data which are generated for each specific search:
- Monthly Adsense Revenue — determines an estimate of the revenue that can be generated from Google Adsense with a page one (1) ranking.
- Commercial Intent — the number of buyers in that specific niche.
- Monthly Search Volume — locates keywords with more than a thousand (1000) monthly searches.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) — this indicates what it costs to bid on this specific keyword on Google. A high CPC indicates money is being made in that niche.
- Domain Availability (Facebook, .com, .net) — this indicates if this specific domain is available and if a Facebook page with this keyword is available on an exact match basis.
- Average Backlinks for Page One (1) Competition — this gives you a good idea of how many backlinks you need to build to get on page one (1) based on the average number of backlinks of your competition.
- Videos found on page one (1) — since ranking videos is quicker than ranking websites it’s good to know how many video results are on page one (1) of Google for that specific keyword.
- Social Signals — here you see that average number of likes, tweets, etc. of your competition on page one (1) so you can determine the level of your competition.
- Average on-page SEO strength — for the sites ranking on page one (1) this indicates the strength of their on-page SEO by analyzing keyword optimization of the headlines, page titles, images etc. to determine how well optimized these sites are.
After obtaining this data you then choose a few niches which you find interesting and do some in-depth analysis. The “Filter” feature allows you to narrow down your search to the keywords within your personal preferences. Then you can look at your top ten (10) competitors within that niche so you know exactly who your main competition is, and analyze their data in terms of backlinks, social signals, etc. (Ideally you are looking for inner pages which are ranking with low social signal and backlink counts. Sites which have their home pages ranked are stiffer competition).
Once you locate these niches and their associated keywords, it is time to build out and promote by setting up a blog, Facebook pages targeting these keywords, or create some pages on Weebly, Hubpages, or Squidoo to test the niche and keywords first. Then create some content and promote on social media sites and do some back linking as well.
At this point it is wise to build an email list in order to position yourself for recurring income. It helps to create review content around specific products and services within your niche as this will help you to build up your list.
Email ticket support available as well as a Knowledge Base which includes articles and a Word Press Toolkit.
$147 One Time Investment
I actually purchased an earlier version of this product a few years ago, and I found it very helpful. Because of my current projects at that time, I did not use it as consistently as I could have, but I did find it useful.
Since this software identifies the most profitable niches within different categories, you save time by only spending time analyzing those niches with good profit potential. In addition to saving a lot of research time, you are also able to analyze the vital details of your competitors’ websites.
This software is based on advanced algorithms and paid search metrics which are built in.
Since research is so critical to a successful online business, this product most definitely saves you substantial time and energy. This helps you identify market opportunities while they are still trending and worth considering.
>>>>Click Here<<<< For my #1 Recommendation for an Online Training Platform where you can Maximize your Performance in any Niche
May you enjoy your Success,