For additional information on the product Click Here
Price: $97 One Time Investment
Owners: Neil Napier
Overall Rank: 80 out of 100
This is an all-in-one webinar hosting platform. It is designed to be user-friendly so that someone without much technical knowledge can easily use it. With this platform, you can conduct live webinars, live meetings, auto webinars, evergreen webinars, and hybrid webinars. Technical skills are not needed to pull this off.
Webinars are currently very popular as a means of generating interest in one’s services and/or products, create one’s brand, increase authority, generate leads, and scale one’s business. With this platform you have ultra-low latency for audio and video (-1); in other words, it comes real close to real-time streaming (about a one-second lag).
A webinar is similar to a conference, seminar, course, or anything on the web that has videos uploaded whether recorded or live. They have become an integral part of an online marketer’s digital content marketing strategy.
The author of this software platform is Neil Napier. He has a track record of previous software products that include Content Gorilla, Mailvio, Curation Lab, and MailEngageX. He is also a top affiliate with Warrior Pus and JVZoo.
The Meetvio platform has a tremendous amount of features that exceed what EasyWebinar, Zoom, and GoToWebinar have to offer.
The Good & the Not So Good
- User friendly
- Mobile friendly
- Supports mobile chat
- Good customer support provided
- Can embed videos
- Seamless integration
- Fourteen (14) day money-back guarantee
The Not So Good:
- Requires high-speed internet access that is consistently stable
Who is Meetvio All-In-One For?
This is ideal for website owners, local businesses, freelancers, affiliate marketers, social media marketers, email marketers, or any online marketer interested in conducting webinars.
Tools & Training
Video tutorials provided
- Broadcast to Facebook Live
- Send SMS reminders to people who register
- You can schedule any prerecorded webinar to play automatically at specific times during the day
- You can run a complete pre-webinar check
- A “start now” option can be included to increase sales and engagement
- You are able to process voice to text for searchable webinars
- Send pre and post email reminder templates
- Seamless integration with all major autoresponders (Active Campaign, Aweber, Mailchimp, Drip, Sandlane, Mailvio, Get Response)
- Extended chat support
- It is integrated with Google Calendar/Outlook/iCalendar and Zapier and other apps and software
- Ready to go registration and landing pages (pages are split-tested to increase results). You can edit and customize these pages with colors, fields, buttons, and text.
- You can embed videos to registration and landing pages (the platform support YouTube, Vimeo, and its own recordings)
- You are provided downloadable post-event chat transcripts
- Email support provided for long-term communication
- Full API available
- The dashboard has a unique calendar view that allows a full view of your planned events and the ability to add additional events. You also have the option of clicking back to the conventional view.
- Chat assistant support (you can arrange for others to assist with managing webinar)
- Has privacy settings for a public or private chat with the ability to remove the chat function if you so desire
- Full camera support (also external camera)
- Supports up to five (5) simultaneous presenters and five hundred (500) participants
- Run thirty (30) active campaigns per month
- Browser-based (nothing to install or download)
- Share full screen or a specific tab
- Event statistics provided including who dropped out and when
Six (6) Step Process to Launch Webinar
- Click on Orange Button above the calendar that indicates “New Webinar” and then select “Live Webinar”
- Complete form with requested details including being able to click the box to record the event
- With “Page Details” you can customize and edit landing pages including uploading your own videos
- Have the option to add a person to assist you with the webinar if desired by inputting their email under “Add Assistants” heading and then click on the “Send Invite” button
- Use the “Reminder Emails” heading to send reminder emails to registrants
- Then click “Create Event” and it is added to your calendar where you have access to a shareable link to invite others
Launch and Manage Live Webinar
- Access the webinar event in the calendar and click the green “More” button and access the shareable link and click it to launch into “Presenter’s View”
- Then select either “Camera” so that you can be viewed or “Share My Screen” (install Chrome browser extension)
- To answer questions during the webinar click on the green “Chat Room” button (top left corner under the logo)
Launch Auto Webinar
- On the calendar homepage click the yellow “New Webinar” button and select “Auto Webinar”
- Fill out the form and choose one (1) of two (2) options to access source video where you can provide a video URL or choose a previously recorded webinar. The audience can watch now or you can send email notifications about the auto webinar. You can also customize your launch page by accessing “Page Details”.
- Click the green “Click Event” button on the bottom of page
Email support — submit a support ticket
Basic Plan: $77 One-Time Investment (can conduct webinars)
Premium Plan: $97 One-Time Investment (can conduct webinars, meetings, and auto webinars)
Unlimited Version — $197 and then $97 per year (Unlimited campaigns, attendees, and bandwidth); $67 (unlimited attendees only)
Studio — $47 — Built-in video editor
DFY Webinars — $17 per month or $97 per year — two (2) DFY webinars each month plus pre-designed and filled in a template to use and edit
Reseller — $197 or $49 per month fifty (50) seats; $297 or $49 per month for unlimited seats
With so many features and options available through this webinar hosting platform, it can be a useful tool to help marketers and business owners with lead generation and increasing brand awareness. The fourteen (14) day money-back guarantee should give you enough time to check it out and determine if it performs well. If you use webinars as part of your promotional campaigns this can be time well spent.
One feature I like about this platform is the ultra-low latency factor which is (-1) for real-time streaming. When webinar platforms have problems with their audio and video output (audio latency where audio delayed by 6 or 7 seconds), it reduces user experience, and people drop off the webinar and potential sales are lost. The same can happen with the video and screen-sharing.
The platform also supports synchronous and asynchronous chats, and they have a SLACK like chat feature that increases engagement even in webinars that are extremely busy. They have a number of new features that are in the works and will be released soon.
They also have some bonuses that they change up from time to time. that may eliminate the need to upgrade for some of the additional features. Now you can get the main platform for a one-time payment, but they indicate they will be going to a monthly charge of $97 per month at some point. Again if webinars are an integral part of your marketing strategy, it may be worth your time to compare this platform against the others.
To your success,
P.S. Here is my #1 Recommendation for complete training and earning online internet marketing platform.