Insta Crusher 2.0 Review
Name: Insta Crusher 2.0
Price: $7 to $97
Owners: Rich Williams
Overall Rank: 10 out of 100
Software that automates the process of getting followers and doing business on Instagram. It automates your marketing campaigns on Instagram.
The Good & the Not So Good
1) Easy to use
2) Works on any device
3) Thirty (30) Day Money Back Guarantee
4) Training videos
The Not So Good
1) Only for Instagram. Can’t use on other social media sites.
2) Sales page exaggerates potential of product
3) Several upgrades
4) Pricing not consistent and transparent (sales page says $17.95 and the order page says $7, then upgrades; different versions of sales page)
5) Takes time to learn the process
6) Very basic intro into Instagram
7) Uses some questionable tactics
8) Need to spend more money on additional tools
Who is Insta Crusher 2.0 For?
Internet marketers interested in selling their products and services on Instagram.
Tools & Training
Step-by Step Training Videos [twelve (12)]
* Insta DB – database of niches
* Insta Template – ready to go templates for your niche
* Auto Insta – generates images from your text for your post
* Insta Cinema – creates cinegrams (combines images with video)
Hacks basic Instagram tactics such as reposts and shout outs
Additional training videos [fourteen (14)]
- Front-end: Insta Crusher 2.0 ($7)
- Insta Crusher PRO ($17)
- Insta Crusher 2.0 Resellers ($47)
This is basically automates your marketing campaigns on Instagram and increases followers. The sales page is not transparent about all the pricing options, upgrades and additional costs.
The 2.0 upgrade which came out on March 20, 2018 is essentially the same product; same training videos as in October 2017. There are several upsells.
The first upsell is a larger version of the basic membership, offering more content in the same categories for an extra $17. But the second upsell seems lightly quite misleading with questionable tactics.
It’s a product called Video Titan 3.0 (video marketing software). You post a bunch of YouTube videos tailored for conversion in order to drive traffic to a sales page, using questionable tactics such as “legally steal their content”.
Then there’s another upgrade for reseller rights.
The video tutorials are not high quality.
You will gain some followers with this product but probably not make any significant money. This product will not help you with branding yourself properly and getting repeat business. You can spend a lot of money before figuring out that this product does not produce the results you desire.
To your Success,